Lavish Cincinnati Spray Tan
Our spray tans are customized to fit your individual skin tone and desired outcome with formulas that are certified vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. All Spray Tans Include 2 Coats, pH Balancing mist & customizable drying powder.
Classic Lifestyle Tan $50
Lifestyle tan solution provides longevity and will allow a timeframe to see the result prior to an event.
Who is it for?
This tan is ideal for evening appointments, and those who want longer lasting results.
- Clients should wait to shower at least 8 to 12 hours for the sunless tan to develop.
- This tan fully develops in 24 hours, the intensity depends on the color of the sunless solutions customized based on skin type and tan preferences.
Lifestyle tans last from 5-10 days depending on activity level and after care.
Time Commitment: 30 minutes
Rapid Tan $60
Rapid tan solution keeps on developing even if washed off after 1-4 hours.
Who is it for?
This tan is ideal for achieving dramatic results quickly. With a rapid tan, clients can be sprayed, showered and ready to get on with their day in about 2 hours.
- Clients should shower after 2 hours for a light tan, 3 hours for a medium tan, or 4 hours for a dark tan. Great for clients who have a same day event or anyone who need to shower prior to 24 hours.
- This tan will also develop fully after 24 hours, and intensity depends on length of time airbrush solution is left on the skin.
Rapid Tans last for 5-7 days, depending on activity level and after care.
Time Commitment: 30 minutes
Lavish Spray Tan FAQ’s
Below are the most asked questions for our spray tan services. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us here. We look forward to joining you on your beauty journey!
How should I prepare for my tan?
To best prepare for your tan we recommend the following guidelines:
- Shave the night before your tan (not the morning of).
- If you wax, it is recommended to do so 1-2 days before your tan.
- Shower and gently exfoliate a minimum of 6-8 hours prior to the spray tan. Doing this immediately prior to spray tanning will cause uneven results.
- Be sure to have no makeup, lotions, or perfumes on your skin
- Bring loose fitting clothing to wear after your tan (wide sweatpants or dark colored maxi dresses are recommended – no leggings, jeans, or tight pants)
How long will my tan last?
On average, our spray tans last between 7-10 days. Your tan’s “life span” will also depend on your skin’s natural exfoliation as well as the aftercare provided. To extend the life of your tan, we recommend using moisturizers which are free of parabens and harsh chemicals and is enriched with Vitamin E and aloe, and tan extenders.
What is the difference between a rapid tan and a regular tan?
Our original formula will require 8h to develop before you can shower. A rapid tan will let you shower after only 1-4h. A rapid tan can be showered off sooner, however the color will still take 24h to develop afterwards. Both formulas are certified vegan, cruelty free, and made from organic and naturally derived ingredients.
When can I shower after my tan?
This will depend on the solution that was used, as well as the desired tanning level. The average time to wait before showering after classic tan is around 8 hours. A rapid tan formula can be rinsed off in 2-4 hours.
Why Cool Water?
Hot water opens pores, which allows the spray tan to settle into the skin unevenly. This may leave brown dots on areas such as legs. It is recommended to take a cool or lukewarm shower as your post-tan rinse.
Will the bronzer rub off on my clothes?
Depending on the formula that was used, bronzer may rub off on clothing. Usually this will happen when getting dressed immediately after your spray tanning session. To try and minimize bronzer from rubbing off, wear loose-fitting dark clothing after the spray tan. Sweating can also cause the bronzer to rub off; Intense exercising is not recommended for the first 12-24h after a spray tan.
Will a spray tan protect me from UV ray exposure?
No, a spray tan does not contain any sunblock and will not protect you from UV rays. It is still necessary to wear SPF when in the sun.
Do I need to be nude to get a spray tan?
You may wear as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. We provide disposable undergarments for those who would like them. *Men are required to wear undergarments.
Your Tan, Your Way
Ready to get the beautiful tan you’ve always wanted? Schedule your spray tan today – you deserve it!